Brilliant flat in P.ta Venezia by EasylifeApartment - Via San Gregorio, 43 - Milano
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
The apartment consists of an entrance hall with a fully equipped open kitchen and kitchen table. In the same room we find the sofa and a TV. From the living room you can then reach the finely furnished bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Complete the house Wi-Fi, hairdryer, washing machine, oven, sheets, dishwasher.
The highlight of the house is definitely the location in one of the most popular neighborhoods of the city and a short walk from Corso Buenos Aires, the shopping street par excellence.
Easylife House will be at your disposal at all times to meet your needs. Do not hesitate to contact us for transfers to and from airports/stations, visits to museums, restaurants, events (depending on availability), e-bike tours with official guide, home shopping and much more.
Porta Venezia, one of the six main and historic gates of Milan, is considered the shopping district and Corso Buenos Aires, with the succession of famous shops, clothing boutiques is one of the most beautiful and long shopping promenades in Europe. In addition to fashion there are many local andethnic, Italian and fashionable, where every day you experience the new gastronomic trends that can satisfy even the most demanding palates. In the neighborhood there are very interesting places to visit such as the Indro Montanelli Gardens, green lung of the neighborhood, but also the Civico Planetario Ulrico Hoepli (largest planetarium in Italy), the Civic Museum of Natural History among the most important naturalistic museums in Europe, the PAC pavilion in which temporary exhibitions of contemporary art are held, Space Oberdan dedicated mainly to film art and Villa Reale luxurious nineteenth-century residence that houses fantastic collections of works of art by the most prestigious national and international artists of the past such as Picasso, Manet, Canova, Van Gogh, Cézanne and Matisse.
Milano Porta Venezia enjoys a central location and is a well-connected neighborhood with the rest of the city. In addition to the numerous bus and tram lines, there are the Milan Porta Venezia train station and two metro stations, Porta Venezia and Palestro, both located on the M1 line.
HOW TO GET:
From Linate Airport: Take BUS-73 direction DUOMO for 8 stops and get off at V.le Campania V.le Corsica then 4 min walk to go to Milano Porta Vittoria and take train S6 24630 to Novara for 3 stops and scenedere to Milano Repubblica then 4 min walk (estimated time 32 min)
From Malpensa Airport: Take Train XP2 (trenord) for 5 stops and get off Milano Centrale then go Centrale FS yellow metro direction San Donato for 1 stops and get off at Milano Repubblica then 4 min walk (estimated time 60 min)
From Orio Al Serio Airport (Bergamo): Prendere ORIOSHUTTLE e scendere a Stazione Centrale poi 9 min a piedi (tempo stimato 62 min)
From Central Station: Take yellow metro direction San Donato for 1 stop and get off at Milano Repubblica then 4 min walk (estimated time 10 min)
Tickets and Information
ATM - +39 800 808 181
Trenord - +39 02 7249 4949
Orioshuttle - Informazioni sui biglietti - +39 035 319366
• To ensure compliance with current regulations on public safety in Italy, this property requires online check-in through its own channel (book.easylife.house) and may ask their guests for the image of their identity card or passport for the identification, communication and registration of tourist flows to the competent authorities. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR) Law 2016/679 of the European Parliament
• If you do not complete the online check-in form, the documents must be provided either via the chat of the booking channel or through whatsapp one day before check-in.
• In case of non-delivery of the identification documents, THE ENTRANCE TO THE APARTMENT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
• Check-in is from 15:00 to 21:00
• Late check-in fee after 21:00 is 30€
• Late check-in fee after 24:00 is 50€
• The late check-out, if possible, until 13 hours costs 30€, from 13 to 16 costs 50€, from 16 to 19 costs 70€
• No smoking allowed
• No animals
• No party or event
• Take out the waste before check-out
• Putting dishes in the dishwasher
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2
Via San Gregorio, 43 - Milano