Stylish and fancy flat in Buenos AiresApartment - Via Errico Petrella, 8 - Milano
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
The apartment consists of a large living room very bright, with Smart flat screen TV and open kitchen, multi-equipped and equipped with dishwasher, microwave, induction plate, kettle, coffee pod, refrigerator and everything you need for short and medium stays and a finely renovated bathroom, equipped with large shower and bidet.
Continuing beyond the living room, you enter the double bedroom whose wall is decorated with a beautiful wallpaper, is equipped with a large wardrobe and a built-in wall safe.
Complete the house Wi-Fi (fiber), hairdryer, washing machine, oven, sheets, dishwasher.
Easylife House will be at your disposal at all times to meet your needs. Do not hesitate to contact us for transfers to and from airports/stations, visits to museums, restaurants, events (depending on availability), e-bike tours with official guide, home shopping and much more.
Porta Venezia, one of the six main and historic gates of Milan, is considered the shopping district and Corso Buenos Aires, with the succession of famous shops, clothing boutiques is one of the most beautiful and long shopping promenades in Europe. In addition to fashion there are many local andethnic, Italian and fashionable, where every day you experience the new gastronomic trends that can satisfy even the most demanding palates. In the neighborhood there are very interesting places to visit such as the Indro Montanelli Gardens, green lung of the neighborhood, but also the Civico Planetario Ulrico Hoepli (largest planetarium in Italy), the Civic Museum of Natural History among the most important naturalistic museums in Europe, the PAC pavilion in which temporary exhibitions of contemporary art are held, Space Oberdan dedicated mainly to film art and Villa Reale luxurious nineteenth-century residence that houses fantastic collections of works of art by the most prestigious national and international artists of the past such as Picasso, Manet, Canova, Van Gogh, Cézanne and Matisse.
The apartment is located in Via Petrella 8 and thanks to its central location is well connected to the rest of the city thanks to the many transports that can be found there as tram bus (line 90-91-60-5) red MM metro with Porta Venezia stations, Loreto and Palestro, the MM Yellow Central station, the green MM Caiazzo station and the Porta Venezia railway pass.
As for the suburban road network, the Buenos Aires - Venice district is not far from the Tangenziale Est.
HOW TO GET:
From Linate Airport: Take BUS-73 direction DUOMO for 10 stops and get off at Piazza Emilia then take BUS-92 direction via Durando and get off at Piazzale Loreto Via Pergolesi then 3 min walk (estimated time 38 min)
From Malpensa Airport: Take Train XP1 900344 (trenord) for 4 stops and get off Milano Cadorna then go to the red metro of Cadorna and take Sesto 1 Maggio FS for 7 stops and get off in Lima then 5 min walk (estimated time 60 min)
From Orio Al Serio Airport (Bergamo): Take ORIOSHUTTLE and get off at Central Station then 8 min walk (estimated time 62 min)
From Central Station: 6 min walk
Tickets and Information
ATM - +39 800 808 181
Trenord - +39 02 7249 4949
Orioshuttle - Informazioni sui biglietti - +39 035 319366
• To ensure compliance with current regulations on public safety in Italy, this property requires online check-in through its own channel (book.easylife.house) and may ask their guests for the image of their identity card or passport for the identification, communication and registration of tourist flows to the competent authorities. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR) Law 2016/679 of the European Parliament
• If you do not complete the online check-in form, the documents must be provided either via the chat of the booking channel or through whatsapp one day before check-in.
• In case of non-delivery of the identification documents, THE ENTRANCE TO THE APARTMENT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
• Check-in is from 15:00 to 21:00
• Late check-in fee after 21:00 is 30€
• Late check-in fee after 24:00 is 50€
• The late check-out, if possible, until 13 hours costs 30€, from 13 to 16 costs 50€, from 16 to 19 costs 70€
• No smoking allowed
• No animals
• No party or event
• Take out the waste before check-out
• Putting dishes in the dishwasher
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2
Via Errico Petrella, 8 - Milano