Colored and spacious flat close to NavigliApartment - Corso Genova, 22 - Milano
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Very bright apartment featuring a fun motif with wallpaper. The apartment consists of living area with kitchen open to the living room, two bedrooms with matrimonial beds and a full bathroom.
The kitchen, modern and equipped with every comfort, has a large refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, 4 gas rings and a dining table for 4 people. In the living room we find a comfortable sofa for 4 person with chaise-longue and the French window that gives access to a small balcony. The master bedroom is the most spacious room, it houses a large double bed and a large wardrobe, while in the second bedroom there is a double bed with a reading chair and a coat hanger. In the bathroom there is a spacious shower, toilet and washing machine.
Air conditioning, heating, high speed wifi, electronic lock for self check-in are some of the comforts present in the house, as well as hairdryer, iron, washing machine, sheets, towels and bathroom amenities such as hand soap, body wash and shampoo.
The house is very bright, thanks to the presence of large windows in every room.
Easylife House will be at your disposal at all times to meet your needs. Do not hesitate to contact us for transfers to and from airports/stations, visits to museums, restaurants, events (depending on availability), e-bike tours with official guide, home shopping and much more.
The area of the Navigli is the perfect choice for those travelers who want to enjoy the beauty and life of Milan in the round: around the Navigli develops the nightlife of Milan, the craft shops of the past and the flavors of local cuisine. Originally used for the transport of goods (on their waters were transported stones for the construction of the Duomo), the canals have now become one of the reference points for leisure in every Milanese: from the typical Sunday bike ride, at sunset aperitif or lunch in the Darsena market, up to shopping in the beautiful shops of Modernariato, the Navigli hide surprises for all tastes.
The apartment is located 550 meters from the metro stop Sant'Agostino (line M2 green) and 600 meters from the stop Porta Genova (line M2 green).
A few hundred meters away are also numerous tram and bus stops (lines 2,10,14 tram - 94 bus).
HOW TO GET:
From Linate Airport: Take BUS-73 direction DUOMO for 15 stops and get off at Via Battisti then 3 min walk to go to Largo Augusto and take BUS-94 direction Cadorna M1 M2 for 8 stops and scenedere to Corso Genova Via Sapeto then 1 min walk (estimated time 45 min)
From Malpensa Airport: Take Train XP1 900338 (trenord) for 4 stops and get off Milan Cadorna then go Cadorna FN M1 M2 and take BUS-94 direction Bastions turn door for 5 stops and get off P.za Resistenza Partigiana then 4 min walk (estimated time 60 min)
From Orio Al Serio Airport (Bergamo): Take ORIOSHUTTLE and get off at Central Station then take Green Metro direction Abbiategrasso for 8 stops and get off at Sant'Agostino then 7 min walk (estimated time 80 min)
From Central Station: Take Green Metro direction Abbiategrasso for 7 stops and get off at Sant'Agostino then 7 min walk (estimated time 20 min)
Tickets and Information
ATM - +39 800 808 181
Trenord - +39 02 7249 4949
Orioshuttle - Informazioni sui biglietti - +39 035 319366
• To ensure compliance with current regulations on public safety in Italy, this property requires online check-in through its own channel (book.easylife.house) and may ask their guests for the image of their identity card or passport for the identification, communication and registration of tourist flows to the competent authorities. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR) Law 2016/679 of the European Parliament
• If you do not complete the online check-in form, the documents must be provided either via the chat of the booking channel or through whatsapp one day before check-in.
• In case of non-delivery of the identification documents, THE ENTRANCE TO THE APARTMENT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
• Check-in is from 15:00 to 21:00
• Late check-in fee after 21:00 is 30€
• Late check-in fee after 24:00 is 50€
• The late check-out, if possible, until 13 hours costs 30€, from 13 to 16 costs 50€, from 16 to 19 costs 70€
• No smoking allowed
• No animals
• No party or event
• Take out the waste before check-out
• Putting dishes in the dishwasher
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 3
Corso Genova, 22 - Milano